Key West in November has perfect weather. Pleasant temps and no humidity nor rain enables a very relaxing stay. The Southernmost is one of the better places to stay. The property is modern and clean. The hotel staff is first rate. The location is quiet but a fair distance from all the hotspots on Duval St. Cab fare runs about $7 plus tip. Hearty souls would enjoy the 2 mile walk. There are many eclectic stores and shops along the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost on the Beach stretches out on a secluded section of the island, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. Complimenting our collection of dynamic hotels in historic Key West, Southernmost on the Beach’s private pier offers a front row seat to the Atlantic Ocean’s spectacular sunrises and winter sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Southernmost on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel