We were just there for a destination wedding. The hotel was absolutely beautiful. The staff around the pool ( especially Greg) were very attentive, upbeat, fun-loving and truly loved their job! There was live music at the pool and on the west lawn to watch the sunset! The beachside cafe was fabulous. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was so much fun! Edwin was a great waiter. I would stay there every time I travelled to the Keys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost on the Beach stretches out on a secluded section of the island, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. Complimenting our collection of dynamic hotels in historic Key West, Southernmost on the Beach’s private pier offers a front row seat to the Atlantic Ocean’s spectacular sunrises and winter sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Southernmost on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel