My wife and I stayed in the bed and breakfast le mere after seeing it on a cruise a few years ago and decided to go back and stay there. We stayed 3 nights and we lived it!! Great location , good price and most of all great room and great staff fussing over you in an unobtrusive way. 3 pools to choose from of which 2 with a bar. Rooms where clean and well appointed. Coffee machine but allas no tea in the room. We will definitely be back.
Well done to the housekeeping team
Jos and Maggie Koervers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost on the Beach stretches out on a secluded section of the island, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. Complimenting our collection of dynamic hotels in historic Key West, Southernmost on the Beach’s private pier offers a front row seat to the Atlantic Ocean’s spectacular sunrises and winter sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Southernmost on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel