“Harborside Motel & Marina” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Harborside Motel & Marina

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Prices are for rooms, adults
Harborside Motel & Marina
Save Saved
You added Harborside Motel & Marina to your Saves list
903 Eisenhower Drive, Key West, FL 33040   |
Ranked #53 of 97 Key West B&B and Inns
Lake Wales, Florida
“Harborside Motel & Marina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

My wife and I have been staying at the Harborside for about 15 years...we love it. I've recommended it to many friends. It's a great location with very reasonable rates. If you ride bicycles, it's a super location, it's a beautiful bike ride thru nice quiet scenic streets all the way to Duval St
and Mallory Square. We've been dealing with Mike, Rose, Bruce and Jerry for years. They are all very friendly, pleasant and helpful. They make us feel like we're right at home. I would highly recommend The Harborside.

Room Tip: Bring your bicycles or rent them.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

We booked Harborside through the internet, so were pleasantly surprised at the accommodations----very very clean and quite attractive, nicely decorated---and a large room w/comfy bed, refrig, microwave--super location to Duval Street & attractions----front desk people were so nice (Rose was friendly, helpful)----a bargain for the money (w/tax $150)! Will definitely return! right on the harbor, beautiful views!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Delray Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

Our A/C Unit wouldn't shut off. It was cool out, we needed a sweater or jacket so there was no need for it to run. It was loud. The pocket door to the bathroom stuck badly. Someone weak or elderly might actually get stuck in there. There was no clock and no kleenex. At $160 there are better choices if you book early. On the plus side, it was a good location, clean and the people in the office were friendly. There was free coffee in the morning. There is free parking and it seems well insulated. We didn't hear any outside noises.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Gainesville, Florida, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

My Ragnar Running Team was super stoked to get to a hotel on the water and after running 200 miles in 36 hours we were exhausted and just wanted to get settled in. Upon check in, the night manager was exceptionally rude and difficult. She literally made the entire experience of checking in and relaxing nearly impossible. Despite the great views and pretty nice rooms, I would NEVER recommend this property. There are plenty of other places to stay in Key West with similar amenities but with better customer service.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Vancouver
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

We wanted to stay the night in Key West , but most of the hotels were way beyond our budget . We stopped at an info place and they suggested this place and phoned to ask if there were any more vacancies . For under $100 it was perfect for us . The room was all tile , which I would rather have in a pool/beach environment . The pool was in a very nice , relaxing setting . It is an older property , but clean , comfortable and quiet . A nice touch is the availability of a couple of grills near the pool . I would love to cook a meal there if I ever get the chance to return to the Keys . The man , whom I assume is the owner , was friendly and helpful to us . I would love to return to the Keys someday and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Halifax, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

I stayed here for one night with my daughter and granddaughter. This is an older small motel with a marina and two or three docked houseboats for rent. The unit we had was a suite situated above the office with its own small deck overlooking the marina. The bedroom had two double beds and there was a daybed in the combined kitchen/living room area. The bathroom and kitchen were upgraded and everything was supplied; we could have happily stayed here for a week or so. We walked to Duval Street in the evening as we knew parking would be difficult downtown - about a 15-minute walk - and enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods; it was quiet and seemed very safe. There is a secluded pool and the property is well kept. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Grand Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

When I went looking for hotels in Key West on a weekday, the average I was finding was $139+. I called, and a nice lady made a reservation for me for quite a bit less than the average I was finding. I jumped on the deal, and we were impressed from the time we arrived. The gentleman at the desk was friendly and helpful. Our room had the appearance of being freshly remodeled. There was tile throughout instead of carpet, a fridge, microwave, and sink. I was not expecting the kitchen facilities! There are also grills outside, and a nice pool. The time that we spent there was peaceful, as its not located on the main roads. There are several nice walking routes to get to Duval Street, and the taxi ride back at the end of the night was about $8. Its right on the water, and you can even bring your boat here. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about our experience here.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Harborside Motel & Marina? Share your experiences!