“Fabulous Boutique in Key West” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 77 Shopping in Key West
Key West, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Fabulous Boutique in Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

LOVE Wanderlust - Casey, the sweet owner, is always getting in new dresses, outfits, accessories, jewelry, etc (not to mention they are all affordable and vary in price range - great for anyone looking for the perfect gift - big or small).
I also love that I follow Wanderlust on Facebook and am always aware of any special, sale or even a complimentary wine hour that will be going on - and these events are frequent.
Even my husband will stop in to buy an occasional gift for me and she will help him through the process making it easy for him and a bonus for me!
Love it there and so glad to see that they have made it 2 years and hope for many more!
A must stop when shopping in Old Town!

Visited August 2012

Sunrise, Florida
10 attraction reviews
“Best Boutique Shop in Key West!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

When I travel, I love to check out local stores to find nice souvenirs to bring back home. This was such a great find. Super cute clothes and accessories and high quality jewelry made by local artists. I stopped in here with my boyfriend this past weekend while waiting for Blue Heaven. I was able to find a super cute belt to complete my outfit and look at nice clothes and jewelry. Such a fun place to shop at with unique gifts and trendy clothes. The owner, Casey, was so nice. She gave us some tips on what to order at Blue Heaven and even recommended other places nearby that really added to our great weekend. I had tried on a necklace that I really liked but since I didn't have time to stop in on Sunday before we left for the weekend, Casey and Tiffany were very helpful and let me order it over the phone and shipped it to me. When I say best boutique in town, I mean it cause I walked into many stores. This is a shop not to miss!

Visited April 2012
North Carolina
“Fabulous Boutique with Unique Clothes, Jewelry, and Gifts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

This boutique is cute...has a vintage clothes, handbags, local artist's jewelry, in fact, the owner designs her own jewelry using precious and semi precious stones. Many of the items are designed by local artists, including artwork. The location is perfect, across the street from Blue Heaven and Besame Mucho! The owner, Casey Crockett, has a great eye for design and the customer service is excellent! Please make sure you put this on your list when visiting Key West!

Visited May 2011