“Great Pretzels and Mustards!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 381 Restaurants in Key West
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Hot Dogs
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, flame grilled for each order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Pretzel dogs, sausages and chicken sandwiches served on pretzel buns, strawberry and regular frozen lemonade. Gourmet hand-made mustards now available to go or visit our web-site to purchase from e-store.
“Great Pretzels and Mustards!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Pretzel twists a foot long grilled to warm perfection. An array of very unique mustards will compliment the pretzels for a satisfying snack or light lunch. Definitely don't miss this little surprise near Garrison Bight docks.

MD
“Only one word - DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Be sure to make this place a stop on your visit to the Keys. You order your pretzel and the owner puts it on a heating surface with melted butter and salt to warm it up. It is a twisted soft pretzel and is long. There are at least 20 different mustards that you can try also. Our group of five shared two pretzels. It was the end of the day and we were not ready for dinner but wanted something to hold us over. The company also has two push carts in the busier part of the Key West but we stopped at the original shop. This is a food that anyone from 1 to 100 will enjoy. Don't miss this hidden gem in the Key West.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oviedo, Florida
“Great Mustard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I was in Key West last week and tried all the different mustard flavors at the Key West Pretzel Company. The Beer flavor was my favorite to have on one of their pretzels. Just make sure you ask them to go light on the salt if you get one of their pretzels. The owners are great and are very helpful in picking the right mustard for you. I suggest you go check them out.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grayslake, Illinois
“This is the place to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I have been to Key West several times, and every time I go I always need to stop by the Key West Pretzel Company. I have loved everything I have tried. They have a huge variety of great mustards that you can try, all wonderful. Their hot dogs and pretzels are delicious, and their lemonades are so refreshing. Not to mention their service is wonderful. Whenever I go the employees are so friendly! I would definitely say this is a must go to place when in Key West.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great mustard”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I purchased a pretzel to taste the varieties of mustard available. The pretzel was a disappointment, just bread relative to other soft pretzels I seek out as a favorite snack.

The variety of mustards was amazing. I ended up purchasing 6 of the many more varieties, limited because I was traveling by air and worried about the weight of my luggage. I highly recommend giving this small quaint shop a taste for the mustard.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere