“Get twisted ! Lovely cinnamon pretzel.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #94 of 345 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Congleton
“Get twisted ! Lovely cinnamon pretzel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Been here a couple of times now. The pretzels are quite large so my kids shared one. We stuck to the cinnamon sugar one and my husband had a pretzel hot dog with some mustard on.
We ended up sitting on a marble statue to eat it - watch the birds and don't feed them.

Edgewood, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy! A key west must visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I can't believe some of these reviews. Glad i found this after we went there. Food is great. The many mustards are delicious and the lemonade is the best we have ever had. We will visit everytime we come to key west. The location is also worth the visit beautiful on the waterfront.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank sandeebeachgirl
Lake Mary, Florida, United States
“Wonderful pretzels, mustards and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am a pretzel lover thru and thru -- this place does not disappoint. Homemade, wonderful, grilled -- add a flavored mustard for a mouthwatering treat. Cash only -- but well worth it!

Visited August 2013
Vero Beach, Florida
“So So...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

After reading some of the reviews on Trip Advisor I had high hopes for the KWPC especially since I'm pregnant and LOVE pretzels. One previous reviewer mentioned that the pretzels are a little doughy and not browned quiet enough and he's right. I felt like it tasted more like a hunk of bread with some butter and salt on top. The pretzels cost $5 and was HUGE - too much for my husband and I to share. They do have other choices other than just pretzels, but if you are looking to have a small snack and are watching the calories, I would opt for another treat.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Belleville, Michigan
“Massive Dough”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

The pretzels are HUGE and delicious. I've never had a pretzel as good as this & the lemonade was great. Be prepared though; the lemonade is a slushy, which is perfect for the hot weather of Key West. I recommend everyone visit Key West Pretzel if you get the chance. Only problem is there really isn't a place to sit but the food is perfect for eating and walking.