“Mouth watering Pretzels!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #94 of 345 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Mouth watering Pretzels!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Heard from a friend that we had to try this place. We were not disappointed! Soft, fresh, hot pretzels with a variety of specialty mustards to go with them. Got to try them for a fast-break snack!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars

Portland, Oregon
“Really nice folks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Can't tell you about the restaurant itself, but their little stand in Mallory square is great! My fiancee and I were enjoying Mallory square at the end of our last evening back in April. A storm was brewing and all the vendors were shutting down for the night. I believe his name was Gary.(one of the owners) and because he was closing up and we were hungry he just gave us the last couple of delicious pretzels he had without charge. We sat and chatted for 15 mins. Really, really nice guy. Wish we had had a chance to go to the actual restaurant, but were leaving the next day.

Just remember... Key West beautiful, but it is HUMID!!!!!!! I almost found myself dreaming of the chilly weather back in the NW.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Matt A
Davenport, Florida
“Different!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I had a regular pretzel and it was huge!! I never had a baked pretzel before and it was good not my favorite kind but it was nice to try something different and the guy was very friendly! This place is worth the stop!!

• Visited June 2013
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
“Awesome Pretzel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Pretzel - Never knew it can be baked so soft, with so many twist 'n' turns with eye-catching flavours..It was one of the best food we had @ Key West. A must do list for any tourist. Its more of home-made, than restaurant type. Not just the food, the host was kind enough to give guide tips around key west.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Good food, didn't cater to tourists”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I went here before a snorkel trip because it was recommended by one of the FURY guides on a previous trip. It was obvious why, the line consisted mostly of the water sports guides, and I felt the cashier was mildly annoyed at the fact that I was a "tourist" (I visit often and live in the state). The food was of course slightly overpriced (hello....Key West). But tasty, the service was quick and despite the off putting cashier, I would go again.

• Visited August 2012