“Gotta eat a pretzel!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 366 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Hot Dogs
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, flame grilled for each order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Pretzel dogs, sausages and chicken sandwiches served on pretzel buns, strawberry and regular frozen lemonade. Gourmet hand-made mustards now available to go or visit our web-site to purchase from e-store.
Hickory, North Carolina
“Gotta eat a pretzel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

These pretzels are so good! So good we've been here 4 times this trip alone. The pretzels are soft, hot, and delicious!

New York City, New York
“NO perfect Key West vacation without these delicious hot dogs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Gotta try these tasty "Key West style" hot dogs before you go back to the main land...!!! If you ever come to "paradise",you have to go to Mallory Square and see the sunset and eat these delicious Key West hot dogs for sure! They taste like heaven! The sales person is a real "Key West character", very friendly a really nice guy. Make sure to try his "home made" mustard selection...,at least 20 of them...what a selection! Thank you Key West Pretzel Company to put a smile on our face, we'll see you next time when we come back again!

St petersburg
“Try it and you will see for yourself”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I sent my son to purchase a water for me and he did so from KeyWest Pretzel company. I was shopping next door from them and when he was taking a little longer than expected I went to check on him to find him talking and laughing with them.

At some point of his purchasing water they offered him a pretzel on the house. They did ask him first if his parents would be okay with this which we totally were. Not only was the service that I encounterd in that short amount of time fantasitic and friendly, when they handed my son his huge hot pretzel the smeall was so intoxicating my stomach immediately began to growl for a bite. After a little bit of some side mustard I had the pleasure of eating a few bites with my little boy and OMG you have not had a pretzel until you try this place.

We will be back in a week and this will be one of our first stops for the kids (us too of course) and I can't wait.

We will be back each time we vist and I will be sending people your way! We're hooked on catching pretzels!!!
Angie and Bryce

Phoenix, Arizona
“Deeeeelicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

We found the pretzel company on TripAdvisor and with it, we discovered a hidden gem! But, with the food and service found here, it won't be hidden for long! The service was warm and friendly from the moment we walked up to the counter and the gentlemen serving us made sure to explain everything available on their menu. I ordered a pretzel hotel dog and my husband ordered a pretzel chicken sandwich. Both were absolutely delicious and the mustard selection was unreal. There isn't seating available but we loved grabbing our food and finding a spot along the curb to sit and enjoy our food and the charm of key west. We can't wait to make a return to this delicious spot next summer!

• Visited June 2012
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Fantastic food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I am Mick from Tupelo.
I had to return to the stand at Mallory Sgauare, twice. Best gigantic hot dogs and pretzels ever
I never miss a chance to eat there. I am a regular in Key West. We visit a good bit. Go try
Key West Pretzel Co. You'll love it