Booked 2 rooms for my yearly trip/vacation with my daughter. The staff was great and helpful in every way. The bartender (Paul?) was great and filled me in on a lot of local activities for my daughter and I to do. Location cannot be beat, it's in the middle of everything Key West! The only downside was that my 2nd floor room was right over Duval St. and the partying usually goes on until the wee hours, but hey, that's part of being there. Daughter Maggee has already insisted we return next summer which is exactly what we're going to do. Can't wait!
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha Hotel Key West
- Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Key West
- Key West Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel La Concha Key West is a unique and historic hotel located directly on Duval Street within walking distance of all major attractions, shopping, entertainment, and nightlife. Built in 1926, home to luminaries like Hemingway, Truman, Tennessee Williams (when he wrote a Streetcar Named Desire). La Concha Hotel offers the most spectacular 360 degree view, with nightly Sunset Celebration and all of Key West from the 7th Floor deck and lounge at the top of the hotel. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner served daily in Jacks Seafood Shack. Outdoorswimming pool and pool bar on the second floor level. Fitness Room 4th floor, free weights and cardio equipment. CORNER PANTRY, off the lobby, snacks, soft drinks, sundries, ice cream, tee shirts, hats... etc. A Starbuck's Coffee Shop is located on the Lobby level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.