We stayed there for 3 nights and it was quite ok. However, don't expect too much: This hotel does not satisfy usual Crown Plaza standards.
- Great location in the middle of the action
- Super friendly and helpful staff
- Great service (except housekeeping)
- Stylish interior and the classical southern design of the guest rooms is quite nice although not our taste
- Very comfortable beds
- From both rooms that we had you could not hear the street noise.
- We asked for a quiet room and they gave us room 301 with a connecting door which had a quarter inch gap through wich you could see the bed of the next room. You could also hear every word been spoken. We got a room change without any problems.
- Our Priority Club Platinum status was not valued.
- Both the first and the second room had a king bed and the rooms were rather small, just one chair, no table, very little space to store two people's stuff.
- Large bathroom but no shower, just a bathtub with a curtain
- Toiletries are not filled up.
- Very loud toilet flush, you could hear all your neighbours
- No safe in the room
- I took the outdoor stairs from 3rd floor down to the pool area. It was 6.30 pm and it was dark and there was no lighting at all and I stumbled and fell to the floor. I was lucky not to be hurt.
- The gym was "out of order", obviously for quite some time. However, they have a contract with a small external gym which is quite ok.
- Very small pool with few sun loungers
- (Valet) parking is available at 20 $ per day
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha Hotel Key West
- Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Key West
- Key West Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel La Concha Key West is a unique and historic hotel located directly on Duval Street within walking distance of all major attractions, shopping, entertainment, and nightlife. Built in 1926, home to luminaries like Hemingway, Truman, Tennessee Williams (when he wrote a Streetcar Named Desire). La Concha Hotel offers the most spectacular 360 degree view, with nightly Sunset Celebration and all of Key West from the 7th Floor deck and lounge at the top of the hotel. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner served daily in Jacks Seafood Shack. Outdoorswimming pool and pool bar on the second floor level. Fitness Room 4th floor, free weights and cardio equipment. CORNER PANTRY, off the lobby, snacks, soft drinks, sundries, ice cream, tee shirts, hats... etc. A Starbuck's Coffee Shop is located on the Lobby level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.