The Front Desk Staff went out of their way to assist my Bride and I recovering from a disasterious stay at another Key West Facility.
They worked to get us into a room early so that the Bride could recover from a very serious migraine.
Great People and great hotel.
WORTH EVERY PENNY
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha Hotel Key West
- Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Key West
- Key West Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel La Concha Key West is a unique and historic hotel located directly on Duval Street within walking distance of all major attractions, shopping, entertainment, and nightlife. Built in 1926, home to luminaries like Hemingway, Truman, Tennessee Williams (when he wrote a Streetcar Named Desire). La Concha Hotel offers the most spectacular 360 degree view, with nightly Sunset Celebration and all of Key West from the 7th Floor deck and lounge at the top of the hotel. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner served daily in Jacks Seafood Shack. Outdoorswimming pool and pool bar on the second floor level. Fitness Room 4th floor, free weights and cardio equipment. CORNER PANTRY, off the lobby, snacks, soft drinks, sundries, ice cream, tee shirts, hats... etc. A Starbuck's Coffee Shop is located on the Lobby level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.