“great coffee mugs” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 62 shopping in Key West
Type: Art Galleries
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Honest Works Island Pottery Co. is a vibrant art gallery and active studio space in Old town Key West. Stop on by and watch the pottery in the making or make it yourself. Honest Works offers pottery classes, as well as, paint your own pottery for locals and tourist alike. In this dynamic studio space artists, Adam Russell and Kelly Lever, create and display their own colorful island pottery. Come on in and feel the artistic energy flowing!
Sylvania, Ohio
13 attraction reviews
“great coffee mugs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

they have mugs of all sizes and shapes-- also lots of different designs and colors- I use mine every day and remember key West

Visited December 2012

VA
17 attraction reviews
“Beautiful studio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This place is a little bit of a walk from downtown, but well worth it. The owners are a young family form Ohio who have started a business here. I bought some of their pieces which are like a little bit of Key West love back home on my shelf. They do beautiful work and are very engaging. Great place to buy gifts.

Visited February 2012
Roswell, Georgia
14 attraction reviews
“Such beautiful work!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We bought a piece last time we visited, and ever since we've been back on the island I've been talking about going back to the pottery gallery. Found several lovely treasures today, can't wait to find a spot for each of them at home! This will always be one of our Key West traditions, a beautiful piece of pottery made by talented artists to take home :)

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“You MUST do this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

omg! my husband and I came here while we were visiting from Jersey. We saw on here trip advisor and also drove by and it was LITERALLY the HIGHLIGHT of my trip!!! I usually paint my own pottery thats fine BUT.... ADAM! was great. my husband and I made our OWN! it was an amazing experience to do together on our honeymoon we will never forget! it was $50 per person but sooo worth it. It took about 1 1/2 hr to complete but it jst flew by. SERIOUSLY! this is a must do. I also purchased a few things as well =)

Visited August 2012
Key West, Florida
“Amazing! - Great Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

This place is amazing! I went there with my grandmother and we had a blast! It is $45 per person but completely worth it! It was just the two of us and we made plates out of clay and painted them. The teacher that was there with us is named Kelly. She is an amazing teacher. She is patient, nice, and just super sweet. She showed me and my grandmother many ways how to make our plates. My grandmother made a platter plate with handles and I made a regular plate. You have to come and see this amazing family friendly pottery shop!!

Visited July 2011