“great coffee mugs” 5 of 5 stars

+1 305-900-8303
Improve this listing
Ranked #78 of 147 things to do in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Key West, the subtropical southernmost of the contiguous United States. Famed for a population of creative runaways, pirates and brilliant groups of laughing people gathered to celebrate screaming orange sunsets. Legendary in behavior and design; the Key West lifestyle has long been centered around beauty, nature, and freedom. A sophisticated celebration of color, these patterns that represent decades of international residents and influence form a clean design that is joyful and cool-- that is the Key West Aesthetic. Since 2010, Key West Pottery has been a dynamic creative space at the gateway of our historic and beloved Old Town Key West. Specializing in the making and curating of functional pottery and ceramic fine art, Key West Pottery is the Island's specialty gallery in the diverse field of ceramic art. Our gallery appeals to the contemporary, chic, and timelessly colorful aesthetic of South Florida with artworks that range from tea bowls to large scale public installations. We travel and explore the creative world and the connection between lifestyle and art to bring a connective fine art presence to our gallery and its visitors. We warmly invite you to visit during your next stay on this beautiful island, we are open 10:00-6:00 Monday thru Saturday or by Appointment. Artwork can be shipped internationally, please contact us directly for custom artwork requests. Thank You for Visiting, Adam Russell & Kelly Lever, Owners
Sylvania, Ohio
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“great coffee mugs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

they have mugs of all sizes and shapes-- also lots of different designs and colors- I use mine every day and remember key West

Visited December 2012

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Beautiful studio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This place is a little bit of a walk from downtown, but well worth it. The owners are a young family form Ohio who have started a business here. I bought some of their pieces which are like a little bit of Key West love back home on my shelf. They do beautiful work and are very engaging. Great place to buy gifts.

Visited February 2012
Roswell, Georgia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Such beautiful work!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We bought a piece last time we visited, and ever since we've been back on the island I've been talking about going back to the pottery gallery. Found several lovely treasures today, can't wait to find a spot for each of them at home! This will always be one of our Key West traditions, a beautiful piece of pottery made by talented artists to take home :)

1 Thank mazeyday
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You MUST do this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

omg! my husband and I came here while we were visiting from Jersey. We saw on here trip advisor and also drove by and it was LITERALLY the HIGHLIGHT of my trip!!! I usually paint my own pottery thats fine BUT.... ADAM! was great. my husband and I made our OWN! it was an amazing experience to do together on our honeymoon we will never forget! it was $50 per person but sooo worth it. It took about 1 1/2 hr to complete but it jst flew by. SERIOUSLY! this is a must do. I also purchased a few things as well =)

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MrsTorres818
Key West, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing! - Great Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

This place is amazing! I went there with my grandmother and we had a blast! It is $45 per person but completely worth it! It was just the two of us and we made plates out of clay and painted them. The teacher that was there with us is named Kelly. She is an amazing teacher. She is patient, nice, and just super sweet. She showed me and my grandmother many ways how to make our plates. My grandmother made a platter plate with handles and I made a regular plate. You have to come and see this amazing family friendly pottery shop!!

Visited July 2011