“I caught a shark!” 5 of 5 stars

Oklahoma
8 attraction reviews
“I caught a shark!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

We had a beautiful day fishing with Rampage charters. We left the dock right on time and started fishing almost immediately. This charter tells you that you won't catch huge fish but you will catch a lot of small ones. They were absolutely correct. The instant you put your baited hook in the water you were getting bites. It was about thirty minutes before sunset, I caught a four foot shark. It was very exciting. We took lots of pictures, then we turned him loose. We kept a lot of snappers and a grouper. We watched the beautiful sunset on the way in. At the dock they cleaned and bagged our fish. We then went to this little Thai restaurant that was right next to the boat slip. They cooked our fish for us. They had about eight different ways to prepare them. It was really really good. What a great way to end our week in Key West.

Visited December 2011

sevierville, tn
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

Captain Barry and his fishing mate Dave, were the best. My husband and I had a great time. Thank you both for the good time you all gave us.

Visited August 2011
Elkin North Carolina, USA
6 attraction reviews
“Good time, resonable rates, lots of fish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

We went fishing on this charter boat and had a great time. They took us out to the reef and and caught a variety of fish including two sharks and a barracuda. They also baited hooks for people who didn't want to bait there hooks. Upon our return they even cleaned the and filleted the fish we kept. We took the afternoon trip so we caught the sunset on the way back in. My fiancee and I, sat on the front of the boat and enjoyed the sunset and the nice breeze. The captain and first mate were responsive and very helpful during our trip. Their boat may not be the newest or prettiest but don't let that deter you. It is a great trip. Thanks Rampage we had a great trip!

Visited August 2011
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
“Wow - Spectacular day of fishing on the Rampage with Captain Barry!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

It was everything the Captain said it would be - lots of fun and great fishing!!
Especially appreciated the special attention from the Captain and first-mate to ensure everyone was enjoying themselves. The whole family loved it. We'll be back - no doubt about it!!!

Visited July 2011
Key West, Florida
“My family had a great time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

Captain Barry is very professional, but also very friendly. My family enjoyed talking with him as we traveled to our fishing spots. His mate, Dave, does an excellent job helping everyone be successful at fishing. Dave is very friendly, helpful, and very very positive, even when you're a horrible fisherman like me. My wife and two sons really enjoyed their time on the boat. We caught numerous snapper and Key West yellowtail. My wife caught a small grouper. It wasn't legal so we had to toss him back. Had a barracuda strike at a lure several times but could not get him. Still cool to see it strike. Dave showed my one son how to catch baitfish with a net and how to prepare the bait. The four hour trip was a great experience for the boys. Well worth it.

Visited July 2011