After staying at a top quality Wyndham hotel in Palm Springs last year, we were hugely disappointed with the Reach Resort. The hotel is totally overpriced for the standard of the accommodation. The car parking is terrible and the air con in the rooms sounds like it is diesel powered. There is a lot of building going on next door which acts as a good wake up call! The rooms were dirty and need updating dramatically.
The only positive points I can make are the pool area and the beach - these are both very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its $32 million renovation complete, Reach Resort is open for business! Emerging as the standard in Key West luxury, this boutique beauty has been completely redesigned and remodeled, but is still in the same great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West