Very nice resort to stay, we spent two nights and enjoyed our time. People working here were awesome, special thanks To John, Patrick And Ricardo for providing everything needed to relax on the beach or at the pooI. They even surprised everyone with popcicles one very hot afternoon. We would come back again if it weren't so expensive, but one never knows. Location is a draw back, its on south side of the island so walking or another mode of transportation is necessary to get to the bars and restaurants. If you plan on coming here, explore the location and what's around first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its $32 million renovation complete, Reach Resort is open for business! Emerging as the standard in Key West luxury, this boutique beauty has been completely redesigned and remodeled, but is still in the same great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West