It's a nice place but it doesn't deserve the Waldorf Astoria brand. Service at all levels was. Less than expected from WA or for the price. At checking the room wasn't ready even 30 minutes past the guaranteed checking time - we walked in on the housekeeper and she ended up leaving her supplies in the room and had to come back for them. Guess they thought we'd seen enough of the housekeeper because the next day at 5:00pm we still hadn't had the room made up. I stopped at the desk and asked if we had done something wrong. When we returned to the room hours later the room was made up and there was a card from the manager apologizing and saying we would have a credit on our bill - but when we checked out there was no credit! That was the screw up of the screw up! If they branded it Hampton Inn and gave the free breakfast I'd come back - short of that it isn't worth the price! We love Key West and had a great time even so!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West