A bit steep once you add the tax and the premises use fee: $350 + $80 = $430. Rooms were nice but not exceptional. Key West is so interesting that we hardly used the facilities at the hotel. although the views were beautiful at night.The king bed was very comfortable but the mattress moved a lot with each movement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its $32 million renovation complete, Reach Resort is open for business! Emerging as the standard in Key West luxury, this boutique beauty has been completely redesigned and remodeled, but is still in the same great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West