This hotel has everything you need, clean rooms, nice small private beach with hammocks and Pier to watch the sunset.
The service is great, a must is a great breakfast buffet on the Striphouse restaurant terrace! Why I gave 4 stars is only because the pool wasn't heated and the bed was not really comfy. But overall really happy, if we go to Key West would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West