We were staying in another hotel when we decided to extend our vacation in Key West. The other hotel was sold out so we looked on the internet and found this one. We are so happy that we found this great location and of course great hotel.
We enjoyed all the extras that they offered and the great customer service. The weather was not the best but we did try to squeeze out some sun at the beach.
It is a little walk to get to the main part of the key west but we loved to walk and enjoyed strolling every evening back to our hotel.
Loved the staff and they were very helpful in recommending places to eat, etc.
This hotel exceed our expectations and was worth everything we paid for. When we come back to Key West this is where we will be staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West