My wife and I did a last minute trip over Thanksgiving week and The Reach was one of the few places we could find a room. From the moment we walked in till the day we left the staff was very friendly and helpful. Chuck and the rest of the bell men were attentive, polite and Cindy at the front desk had us smiling and laughing despite a rather long travel day. We made the most of the beach and pool area each day where Patrick, John and Ricardo were great. As others have mentioned the rooms were a bit pricey, and while very clean showing some wear. If you take the lobby elevator to the 5th floor you can enjoy great sunset views without dealing with the crowds elsewhere in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West