The Reach has a small private beach
i) you will stay in a tiny "3 star" standard room in a 4 star hotel paying 5 star price, but this is key west, not a big deal
ii) the front desk will not tell you that the check out time is 11am, and they will charge you $50/hour for late check out. Don't hang out too late in the night, otherwise you will be ripped off like us.
iii) When we argued that they didn't tell us the check out time when we checked in, the front desk lady was extremely rude. After I showed her that my Expedia reservation email did not have any info about this early check out time and nobody in the front desk informed us when we checked in, she told me that I should complain to Expedia and read their rules on internet myself instead of asking !
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West
- Reach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its $32 million renovation complete, Reach Resort is open for business! Emerging as the standard in Key West luxury, this boutique beauty has been completely redesigned and remodeled, but is still in the same great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, Venere, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.