I was expecting something a bit more posh since they highlight the fact that they are a "Waldorf Astoria resort." It is quite nice and clean; however, there were small issues that surprised me (e.g., loud, rattling refrigerator; cheap hair dryer; sticky iron). Don't anticipate long walks on the beach, as their stretch of beach is small. The layout of the building is annoying, and it takes a while to figure out the shortest distance between two points. It is very peaceful, though, and I would stay there again in a less expensive room. If you aren't so interested in the loud nightlife along Duval Street, then this is an ideal place to stay to avoid the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its $32 million renovation complete, Reach Resort is open for business! Emerging as the standard in Key West luxury, this boutique beauty has been completely redesigned and remodeled, but is still in the same great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West