The Hotel is at the wrong end of the Island if you want to be close to the Duval Street "Bar Zone". You must walk a lot to get close to the Duval Street "Action Zone". Depending on you that could also be a good thing when you go lights out "No Noise". Please do not be thinking Waldorf Astoria so that you don't be disappointed, but the Hotel is as good as you can demand in Key West. No thrills, no extra fancy accommodations, although I must mention the beach is one of the best for any hotel in the Island (don't be thinking paradise to be at a good beach in Key West you must get in a boat and find it). I had a great time and I will go as far as saying I will not mine staying here again. They just didn't get in my way of having a good time. I will recommend a dinner at A & B Lobster house (Grouper Oscar *****), also dinner at Louie's Backyard both excellent, lunch at Hogfish Bar & Grill Stock Island (best grouper sandwich ever), for breakfast Two Friends Patio is good enough to mention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its $32 million renovation complete, Reach Resort is open for business! Emerging as the standard in Key West luxury, this boutique beauty has been completely redesigned and remodeled, but is still in the same great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Otel, Odigeo, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West