Check in was smooth and as a Diamond member I was upgraded to a Oceanfront Boutique Suite. It is a large room with a living area, wet bar and balcony. Because we were on the top floor our room featured high vaulted ceilings with a fan above the bed. IT was GREAT!!! Our view cannot be beat and the king bed was wonderful. Bathroom included a large closet and walk in shower.
This hotel is just one of those places that gets a perfect mark for me! The location cannot be beat. It has one of the few sandy beaches in the keys! Patrick the pool/beach attendant is spot on. You can get drinks and snacks at good prices right there at the pool or beach!
The staff were amazing but I wanted to point out Paul who provided personal service and was always willing to help out with a question. His service alone has allowed me to recommend this hotel to friends and business associates alike!
Property sits just off of Duval Street so you can walk to anywhere in Key West in under 15 minutes. Great property, truly a gem in the Keys!
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West
- Reach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its $32 million renovation complete, Reach Resort is open for business! Emerging as the standard in Key West luxury, this boutique beauty has been completely redesigned and remodeled, but is still in the same great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.