Where do I begin? The Reach resort on Key West is amazing!
We arrived on Sunday, November 27th for a four- day 30th wedding anniversary get-a-away from New York. We found paradise. Had I known how well we were going to be pampered by the staff, we would have certainly planned on staying longer.
We met Mariya at the front desk as we checked in. She was professional, polite, eager to assist us and seemed genuinely happy to meet us. At the pool each day Ricardo and Chad were never more than a few steps away. They always made sure we had clean and dry towels, and walked around the pool each day with complimentary fresh fruit and frozen popsicles.
General Manager Kasha Nowak was always available to assist guests. She was extremely courteous, helpful and eager to answer questions. Cindy and Kevin at the front desk were always available to offer advice as to the best places to eat, as was the doormen. Housekeeping made our bed two times daily and each time left chocolates for us. We had the pleasure of meeting Jimbo, who was one of the painters and provided us with invaluable local history and interesting facts about Key West.
The staff at the Reach were all gracious hosts and ambassadors to one of the most charming and fascinating locations we have ever visited. Each and every staff member went out of their way to make us feel special and as if we were the most important guests staying at the resort.
The resort is located just a block from Duval Street, the heart and soul of Key West. The Reach is meticulously maintained, intimate, and provides a very and accommodating and warm ambiance.
Staying at the Reach was an absolutely wonderful experience that we look forward to repeating for many years. I highly recommend the Reach Resort.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West
- Reach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its $32 million renovation complete, Reach Resort is open for business! Emerging as the standard in Key West luxury, this boutique beauty has been completely redesigned and remodeled, but is still in the same great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.