“Good hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Summer Rates from $249
Ranked #22 of 41 hotels in Key West
“Good hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

It was a good hotel but I wont stay there again because its not convenience to go to downtown. We have to get taxi or pay money about car lot if we drive by ourselves. Waste of money! But if you just want to be relaxed, it will be a good place. Pool service is great. Compare to them, the food service was really bad. I ordered breakfast I asked room service but they were ignored. Finally I went to the restaurant but food wasnt enough. Breakfast is important for our health. Anyway have enjoyable your vacation!

• Stayed

3,965 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (834)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Denville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

My husband and I just got back from an Anniversary Trip and loved our experience. The Hotel is just beautiful, the weather was perfect and I just had to write and and say that the Casa Marina West has the Most amazing Pool and Beach staff, they were friendly, hard working and The most accomodating we have ever experienced at a Resort! No request went unanswered plus they were always coming by to offer the drink of the day, Popsicles, platters of fresh fruit, we really never strayed from this amazingly environment. PS they squirted our feet and cleaned our sunglasses too! The rest of the Hotel staff should be coached by these guys, Mark, Jon and Matt thank you P and T

Williamsport, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2011

What a great place, good food, beautiful views, and spotless rooms. Beachside service with Zach made for a great day at the beach

North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

I have been staying at the Casa for many years. Whenever I stay there I feel like it is my second home. I know much of the staff and they ALWAYS take care of me. It is a great place to stay in Key West. Yes it is on the south end of the island and that is where I want to be. Away from the noise of the North end. Key West is a "small place." I can get anywhere by scooter, car, or bike in minutes. This is the place to be. You will be treated very well and you will want to come back. I should also mention you should go to Anna's and have breakfast one day. It is just up the street. Spend an evening at Louie's Backyard two blocks away. Like I said...a great location, a good time. This is my home in Key West. Go see my friend Maria at the front desk. She is wonderful.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

We had an absolutely terrific stay at Casa Marina. The resort is beautiful and the staff is wonderful. Every question is answered with, "Absolutely, no problem" or "Of course, I can get that for you." Everyone from the reception staff to the beach/pool guys to the housekeeping staff have your comfort and good time in mind. The beach, pools, and entire atmosphere is comfortable and relaxing. The resort's location is perfect for exploring Key West by foot or bike. We can't wait to go back to Casa Marina again!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
New York, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

This was by far the best hotel I have stayed in while visiting Key West. It is right on the beach and the view is spectacular from anywhere on the grounds. Just the hotel itself is a view, with it’s 1920’s charm. From morning till night my partner and I felt like we were walking on air. Everyone goes out of their way to spoil you from our bellman Nigel to our activities planner Cathy. They make everything so easy.

We snorkeled, rode jet skis and rented bikes, right out of the hotel. And let me just add that renting bikes is the best way to get around Key West, especially staying on this side of the island. We hopped on our bikes and were right in the heart of Duval Street in a matter of minutes and it was such a pleasurably ride. Electric cars and scooters are all fun, but bikes are the way to go. Cheap and easy to park anywhere and relaxing to ride with someone right next to you.

Lounging by the pool or on the beach is wonderful and be sure and have a frozen mojito. We had breakfast one morning, which was nice and lunch one afternoon which I very much enjoyed. I had the blackened snapper sandwich, yummy. We also had dinner on the beach, which was nice because we were on the beach but the food was not the best we had that week at the wonderful restaurants of Key West. I would say, have a drink on the beach, maybe even lunch, but for dinner head elsewhere like Louie’s Backyard, which is right next door or Café Marquesa which is amazing on Flemming St; five minute bike ride! Overall though, loved this hotel and cannot wait to come back.

Fort Myers
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

Casa Marina exceed expectations. Rarely does everything come together. Wonderfully straightforward Art Deco architecture is so refreshing. Room was comfortable and all service staff was positive. The location is ideal for walking into key west and yet isolated from the key west clatter.

Beach attendants made our beach /pool time enjoyable.

We enjoyed the open air dining the first night to such an extent that we never made reservations anywhere else. The ocean breezes and atmosphere is not easily duplicated. Chef Eric , David and wait staff made our anniversary get away very special with a creative menu, an excellent wine list and wonderful service.

We experienced a first class massage at the spa.

Our thanks to the entire Casa Marina crew!

Our trip to key west was enjoyable too. We left Fort Myers on a high speed catamaran and made the the trip in a little over three hours. (Key West Express)

Pat and Mike Fort Myers Fl

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort? Share your experiences!