We just returned from a stay at the newly renovated Casa Marina. We have been
vacationing in Key West for over 10 years. We have stayed at the Casa many times.
This magnificent historic hotel has been managed by the Marriot, Wyndham and
now Waldorf Astoria/Hilton. The recent renovation has enhanced the hotel but
allowed the integrity of the original historic buidlding to be maintained. Casa Marina
is by far the best hotel in Key West. The grounds, pools, beach front and rooms are
prestine. The staff is friendly and works diligently to make your stay one that leaves
nothing to be desired. We are always sad to leave the Casa and only hope to be
able to return another year.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina
- Casa Marina Key West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a $43 million renovation complete, this Mediterranean-inspired resort sits on a 1,100-foot private beach. The historic beachfront resort, combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated new accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Amex, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.