Beautifully comfortable, right on the beach and a short taxi ride into town. The suite was spacious and fully equipped. Food at the bar was delicious a cacophony of flavor in the chefs very inventive Mediterranean flat bread.. highly recommend.
The bell chaps and door men were so friendly and courteous, ready to help.
My husband was running the Key100 race , he collapsed into bed exhausted and dehydrated at midnight, he so wanted some soup or something, but room service could only offer pizza! I was rather surprized that that was all this splendid hotel could offer.
Also, the walls and ceilings are paper thin. We could hear other guests conversations well in to the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West