We spent the final 3 nights of our holiday at Casa Marina, and enjoyed it greatly.
Highlights were the lovely scenic location, and excellent pools (fantastic in the evening) and the very comfortable rooms. The beds were excellent. In-room coffee making facilities were the best we've experienced. Hotel staff that we met were all friendly and helpful, especially Bree, who really went out of her way to assist us.
Things that need improvement:
Soundproofing between adjacent rooms (the connecting door seems to be the main problem as I heard nothing from the other adjoining room where there was a solid wall)
More real vegetarian options needed in the menus - there was little other than salads (though this was a problem we experienced throughout our time in Florida)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a $43 million renovation complete, this Mediterranean-inspired resort sits on a 1,100-foot private beach. The historic beachfront resort, combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated new accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West