I have stayed in the hotel 3 different times. This is an excellent property, I would not hesitate to return.
The staff is excellent, very helpful and responsive.
The rooms, are great. However, it must be taken into account that was opened in 1920, so the rooms carry a certain charm. They have been remodeled since brought into the WA family of hotels.
The pools, and beach front is very nice, particularly for the crowded Key West scene.
It is far enough away from the action to be peaceful on the evening that you would like to have some tranquility, yet close enough to walk to Duval Street.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina
- Casa Marina Key West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a $43 million renovation complete, this Mediterranean-inspired resort sits on a 1,100-foot private beach. The historic beachfront resort, combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated new accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Amex, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.