This was our first visit to Key West. We enjoyed the Casa Marina very much. The view is awesome, the grounds are beautiful, and the staff are great. It is a wonderful setting and away from the craziness of Duval Street. We will likely stay here again when we return to Key West. Our room was facing the parking lot and although it was nice I will upgrade next time to the ocean view. I wish the Casa Marina had a shuttle service to downtown. The walk is doable but at the end of a long day it would be great to catch a shuttle. Cab service is available and affordable.
My only negative is the walls between the rooms must be very thin. On one of our mornings, we had a small child next door who was crying and quite loud. It was a good thing we were not planning to sleep in as it would have been quite difficult. The beach staff were awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West