“A beautiful place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
Summer Rates from $249
Ranked #22 of 41 hotels in Key West
Maryland
“A beautiful place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

What a lovely hotel ! The staff are all very accommodating, the view is stunning from the beach, and the rooms are all quite nice! We were sad that we had not booked a beach front room.. we had a view of the roof top.. ... next time its ocean front room for us!!

3,969 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (835)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The highlight of my trip was the Jetski Tour at Casa Marina. It is the best way to see Key West. Our tour guide was Matthew Tielkemeier. He was great and I think he was one of the main reason I had so much fun on the trip. I am so happy that I took this tour! It was money well spent. I would definitely take the tour again and I recommend that anyone going to Key West should take the Casa marina Jetski tour and ask for Matt.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The Casa Marina has world class service and amenities, you never want to leave the premises. When my friend and I checked in, we were greeted by the amiable Patrick at the front desk. He took great care of us and made sure our stay was perfect in every way. He found the best room available for us, made sure everything about our stay was in order and kept an eye on us to see that we were having a good time. He took time out of his day to look up the snorkeling weather and told us the best day to go out on the boat.

All the service at the resort was amazing and extra friendly. You never have to lift a finger to relax at this place.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great front desk experience, friendly and genuine, beautiful setting and grand old architecture turned out to be great frosting on a stale cake. The room was small-ish, but save for the cheap laminate flooring that was scarred, scuffed and scratched, it was well appointed. As a previous reviewer stated, the cleaning process was well below par for a property in this range. The pools are beautiful - but the poolside service attendant was sparse and diffident. Asking the evening concierge for restaurant recommendations was a frustrating joke. We went back to our room and got far better advice from Trip Advisor.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Beautiful place to stay at. Feels very luxurious. Only complaint is that you get charged a resort fee but they are lacking in activities to warrant paying it everyday. Unfortunately you have no choice

massapequa pk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

yahoo this guy was great very informative and energetic. My son and I were very happy! We learned many historical fact re The Keys. I also felt that the money was well spent. I would recommend that anyone going to Key West stay at the Casa marina and if they are going to Jet Ski that they ask for English Tom to give them their Jet Ski tour.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I just spent 3 nights at the casa marina and I was less then pleased. The room was clean, but for the whole time I was there I never got my room cleaned again! The first day I asked for privacy, but the second day I wanted service and when I got back to my room at 4:45 my bed had still not been made but my room service tray had been removed. 10 minutes later someone knocked asking if I wanted housekeeping to clean and I said can you come back in10, as I had just stepped out of the shower and she said no. The beach was gross. I wouldn't go near the water, plus you have to walk on rocks to get there. The pool was very nice, but it seemed like anyone who handed you a towel expected a tip which is ridiculous since they made it so you couldn't grab one yourself. I visited friends at the Marriott beachside and their hotel was a lot cheaper and seemed just as nice. If I was looking for a good hotel that is overpriced then it's the casa, but if I'm looking for 5 star and worth the money it definitely is NOT the casa!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort? Share your experiences!