The Casa Marina is a great property, the best beach on Key West! The service is outstanding, Patrick at the Front desk, Carlos at the Bellstand, Nate at the Sun Sun bar, Daniel and Scuba Steve on the beach and about the pools..all were great! Also be sure to book the Jet ski tour at Bare Foot Billy's, we had an incredible time with John D. which is a fantastic tour guide!
This group has created some Raving Fans, we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West