My husband and I came down for a quick 3 day weekend from NJ. This is our 3rd time in Key West together and our first Hyatt stay. Upon arrival we were promptly checked in and offered a glass of champagne and upgraded. Everyone was wonderful and very friendly here. This place has everything covered from soup to nuts and is in a great location. Very clean and pretty private off of Duval. We never heard any noise at all. We had breakfast and dinner at Shor and the food was amazing.
Don't look any further in Key West stay at the Hyatt!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Key West Hotel Key West
- Hyatt Key West Resort
- Hyatt Key West
- Key West Hyatt
- Hyatt Key West Resort Marina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico with an small intimate beach and within walking distance of prime shops and attractions, Hyatt Key West Resort & Spa is a year-round resort housing 118 spacious rooms. Water activities abound, including parasailing, snorkeling, jet boats and waverunning from the hotel’s marina and sunset cruises and dive trips. An on-site StayFit@Hyatt exercise center, new Jala Spa facility, pool and private sunbathing beach areas and dock provide additional recreation. Bicycle and scooter rentals are also available. The full-service restaurant, SHOR American Seafood Grill, offers indoor and outdoor dining overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, while ample meeting space, including an expansive banquet room, make the resort ideal for conferences and destination events. The Blue Mojito Bar & Grill offers light bites, a variety of cocktails and beverages and the best sunset view in town. A $10 million renovationwas completed in Fall 2007 and has brought a fresh and stylish, modern aesthetic to the resort’s classic Key West charm, transforming the property into a “tropical modern” experience through its elegant integration of architecture, interiors and landscapes. Soothing, luminous colors punctuated by bold detailing impart an intimate spa-like quality throughout, supported by organic materials such as porcelain, bamboo, glass tile and stone. Both private and public spaces across the resort have been transformed, including all 118 guestrooms, the lobby, the pool area with three all-new white-canvas spa cabanas and the newly dubbed Blue Mojito Pool Bar & Grill and SHOR American Seafood Grill. The redesign has also introduced the all-new Jala Spa facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.