We just returned from a great stay at this Doubletree property. Upon arrival to the hotel each day we were offered warm cookies, always a positive! The decor is beach-themed with big ceiling fans, wainscoting, plantation shutters, etc.- perfect for an island hotel. Across the street from the hotel is the beach. The hotel offers a free shuttle to the main part of Key West, leaving the hotel every hour on the hour. This is super convenient since parking on the island is very limited and very expensive. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. The breakfast buffet is reasonably priced and includes many items. It was great to sit outside for breakfast, overlooking the pool. We did not use the pool area but it was beautiful with a lot of available chairs and a huge outdoor bar. The best part of the hotel was the staff. Everyone at the front desk, no matter what shift, couldn't have been more helpful or friendly. We had much better service here than many other more expensive, upscale places. If I were to return to Key West I would for sure stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Grand Key Resort offers a West Indies casually elegant cottage decor with our 216 guest rooms and suites designed to accommodate both the business and leisure traveler. Guest rooms feature high speed Internet access, mini-fridge, coffee maker and much more. Our resort features a free-form zero-entry outdoor pool with waterfall, a Jacuzzi, exercise and weight room. A variety of Florida Keys outdoor recreation activities include sailing, scuba, snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, parasailing golf, tennis, sightseeing and more. We offer the finest in casual dining at our Palm Haven Restaurant with outdoor seating available on the Osprey Veranda. Gumbo Limbo Poolside Bar features signature martinis, frozen specialties and other flavorful tropical libations. Our resort provides complete concierge services, handicapped facilities and non-smoking rooms. We are the perfect venue for a conference, meeting or event providing a total of 7,000 sq. ft of indoor meeting space as well as lovely outdoor venues poolside or on the verandah. We offer the guests complimentary shuttle service to historic Old Town, Key West Golf Course, Smathers Beach and as needed service to the Key West International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Grand Key Hotel Key West
- Doubletree Grand Key Resort