Just returned from our first trip to Key West which we stayed at the Double Tree Grand Key West. The hotel and amenities are much better then pictured on the website. The lobby and pool area are really nice and the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, comfortable and inviting. I especially liked the rooms overlooking the pool area. All amenities which you would expect such as coffe maker, small fridge, hair dryer, iron, ironing board and robes were included. The hotel even has a self service washer/dryer located on the 2nd floor which was a nice touch. Towels are provided at the pool area. The hotel is further away from Old Town and Duval Street then I expected, but they offer a free shuttle service to the areas. I would suggest offering the shuttle service a bit more frequently since once you miss one, you have to wait. I would also suggest a free continental breakfast at this type of establishment since again, the restaurants and such were a shuttle and/or cab ride away. However, I enjoyed my stay very much and will definitely stay at this location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Grand Key Resort offers a West Indies casually elegant cottage decor with our 216 guest rooms and suites designed to accommodate both the business and leisure traveler. Guest rooms feature high speed Internet access, mini-fridge, coffee maker and much more. Our resort features a free-form zero-entry outdoor pool with waterfall, a Jacuzzi, exercise and weight room. A variety of Florida Keys outdoor recreation activities include sailing, scuba, snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, parasailing golf, tennis, sightseeing and more. We offer the finest in casual dining at our Palm Haven Restaurant with outdoor seating available on the Osprey Veranda. Gumbo Limbo Poolside Bar features signature martinis, frozen specialties and other flavorful tropical libations. Our resort provides complete concierge services, handicapped facilities and non-smoking rooms. We are the perfect venue for a conference, meeting or event providing a total of 7,000 sq. ft of indoor meeting space as well as lovely outdoor venues poolside or on the verandah. We offer the guests complimentary shuttle service to historic Old Town, Key West Golf Course, Smathers Beach and as needed service to the Key West International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Hotel.de and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Grand Key Hotel Key West
- Doubletree Grand Key Resort