The location is a bit off, but you can walk to the harbor or to Duval Street in about 30min.It's easy to find a cab if you rather not walk.
The staff is VERY nice and friendly. I don't think I've ever stayed at a place that has made me feel so welcome! Thank you!
We went to Key West for New Years, and every hotel that I looked at was very overpriced at that time of year. That's the reason why I don't rate value more than average.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Key West Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Key West Hotel Key West
- Fairfield Inn Key West
- Fairfield Key West
- Key West Fairfield Inn
- Key West Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's signature style and service meet island-style living in a tropical atmosphere at the Marriot, Fairfield Inn & Suites- Key West. Boasting high quality island accomodations at an incredible value, our Key West hotel is located just minutes away from beaches, restaurants, shopping, entertainment and everything else you could possibly want to do on our 8 square mile island paradise. Featuring a beautiful 72,000 gallon free formed pool, Complimentary Breakfast Buffet served poolside, Complimentary Business Center with printers, Free Wifi, On-site Scooter, Bicycle and Electric Car rental. All guest rooms offer a New LCD Flat Screen TV, Microwave & Refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.