“A wonderful oasis!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 46 Hotels in Key West
Richmond, Virginia
“A wonderful oasis!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

A true hidden gem in Key West! Our room, adjacent to the lobby, was the most confortable I have ever stay in! Clean, relaxing with top of the line bed, furnishings and our own private courtyard looking out at the pool! And speaking of pools, FABULOUS! Intimate and lush with
waterfalls and cabana's for lounging in. Michael, at the Tikki pool was awesome! Very nice and pleasant to deal with. And Ms. Taylor at the reception desk made my day with her compliments and smiles! We will definately be back!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate your kind words about the hotel and we appreciate your business.

Jon Hosey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (380)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Woodbridge, New Jersey, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is my second time staying at this hotel. I stayed here a few years back and then again in April 2014 and it was a really nice stay. The hotel is gorgeous with a nice pool and surrounding areas that provide plenty of shades and drinks in that exact order. The rooms are everything you would want, spacious, clean and air conditioned. The breakfasts served in the courtyard are also pretty solid. The location can be considered a downside, however I tend to think that cabbing it in Key West is the way to go. Overall a very satisfying experience.

Room Tip: I would chose a room that has the balcony facing the courtyard rather than the street....
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate your kind words and we appreciate your business.

Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We stayed there for three nights and had a room overlooking the pool. The room was very clean and the furniture was very stylish. There's a fridge, small ironing board, iron and hair dryer in the room. The pool is beautiful and the atmosphere at the poolside bar is fantastic. If you go to bed early and want quiet I would suggest a room away from the pool. The staff was very friendly. It's away from the downtown activities which is not a bad thing. Nothing is very far away as long as you have a rental car. If we visit the Keys again we would definitely stay there.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Marengo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

We recently stayed at The Inn (one night only) and had a wonderful stay. The pool is absolutely fabulous, as well as large enough to accommodate a large amount of people and not feel crowded (I was told it is the largest pool in Florida); though I will note that there is only one hot tub (seats about 8 possibly 10 max), considering the amount of people the property will accommodate I could see this as being a potential problem, though it wasn't during our stay. We had no problems with the room and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I will agree with other reviews and note that this hotel is just as you enter into Key West so if you are heading into "downtown" you might need to drive (and parking in "downtown" is very limited); on a side note I will say that you could walk or bike into "downtown" if you walk or bike on a regular basis; I wouldn't suggest my mother do it (I'm 40 and have done the walk in the past) I would say this hotel is about a mile, mile and 1/2 to "downtown", doesn't sound bad but it does get very hot here. Again, I will agree with other reviews and say this is a premium priced property. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are not under one roof. Multiple 2 story buildings make up this hotel, almost like...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this review, May 13, 2014

Littleton, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We made a quick trip to Key West while visiting friends in Florida. The hotel itself is very nice, clean, and has a nice pool area with outdoor bar. The downside is the location. Its so far from the main strip and attractions of Key West that walking took all day and driving our car was just as much of an inconvenience when it came time to find parking.
The other big problem with the area is the roosters! We were woken up at 4:30am by a crowing roosters that continued to crow every couple minutes all morning! It was so bad that my husband went outside to try to find the rooster and chase it away. That did not help. We ended up just checking out early and started our drive home early.

Room Tip: Bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time and providing us your feedback. I appreciate your kind words about the hotel. I understand your frustrations about the roosters however they are protected in Key West and many consider them part of the experience here on the island. We appreciate your business.

Picayune, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Lobby and Pool were only nice things about this Hotel. Ants in the room when we arrived! Food left under the furniture from people in the room before us! Vent was not working in bathroom! Called after we checked out and spoke with Ryan about items left behind in our room and was told he would check with the housekeeping supervisor and call me back. Well after four days I called Ryan back and he said housekeeping supervisor told him items were not turned in. REALLY ??? Either housekeeping is not doing their job thoroughly or someone has sticky fingers. Hotel definitely was not worth the money. If you fly make sure you bring lots of extra money for cab fare this Hotel is located about a mile and a half from downtown. Weather was Hot!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I will be sharing your review with Ryan and our Executive Housekeeper Kattya. They will use this review to improve the level of service here at the hotel. If you like you can reach me at the hotel.

305-294-5541
jonhosey@remingtonhotels.com
Red Deer, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

For a premium priced property, this hotel did not meet expectations. We just finished a 14 day trip through Florida with stops in eight locations, and I would rank this property the poorest value and service of all hotels. Upon check in we were given a room that was not what we had booked. The staff on the front desk told us we had been upgraded from the superior king room we booked to a deluxe king room facing the pool (or rather the back of the bar). By the photos attached to the room description when booking, there was to be a living area as part of the room. This ended up being a small sofa as part of the regular room, no different that many other hotels at 1/3 of the price. Property does not have any food service for dinner and staff at desk again were totally unhelpful and could not recommend anything in the area. This stay was the low point of a two week vacation where all other properties visited far exceeded this location.

Room Tip: Make sure you get what you paid for.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I am sorry to hear your stay did not meet your expectations. I will share this review with our Front Office Manager Ryan and his Front Desk staff. We will use this review to improve our service here at the hotel. You can reach me at the hotel if you like.

305-294-5541
jonhosey@remingtonhotels.com

Been to The Inn at Key West? Share your experiences!