“Superb Pool” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 41 hotels in Key West
Disney World, Florida
“Superb Pool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

The Inn confirmed to me what i has seen on -line about its swimming pool.
they have a great pool area,very clean and sourranded by tropical trees and flowers.
The Room was big enough with a new bathroom and very roomy.
Our superior room had a balcony too .
Parking was free.
Duval street and main attractions aren't nearby so you have to drive there.
The desk staff was terrible:
the girl that checked me inn gave me a wrong room key and I entered in room with other guests inside... :(((
They don't have LIFT,there are just few stairs but with heavy bags it can be a problem.

I will return here!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

1,625 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (290)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Buenos Aires
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

Good location if you have a car (a requisite in southern Florida), nice hotel.

CONS: My room overlooked a corridor (got to say hello to lots of people passing by!) and I enjoyed the visit of some smaller bugs (one of which decided to take a closer look at my cerals). The air conditioning, a huge artifact close to the floor, made a terrible noise upon checking in - was immediately replaced. The coffee maker was not working, and it took some work to get it fixed. Saturday and Sundays were very crowded, with a particular emphasis on younger kids. Loud live music, followed by loud re-mixed electronic music, filled the weekend afternoons.

PROS: Relatively large room, large pool, nice chairs, reasonable breakfast ($13 for a good continental option), convenient parking. Earlier than anticipated check-in (around 10 am).

Room Tip: Private balcony or patio, or room facing the ocean are best - if price is good. Rooms overlooking c...
Youngstown, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

Exactly how it looks in pictures! This hotel is wonderful! Extremely clean and well maintained. The rooms and bathrooms are very nicely modeled and the bed was comfortable. The pool area is beautiful and spacious so it felt like three pools in one, so you never felt crowded or slighted for space.
We had lunch at the pool tiki bar everyday (along with a beverage or two). Food was very good (we loved the blackened shrimp wraps) and you got plenty of it.
The only drawback was no shuttle so we had to take a taxi to downtown if we wanted to drink. $15 each way but it still beats a DUI, and we knew going in where the hotel was located.
From check-in to check-out, at which they printed our boarding passes for our flight, it was one of my best experiences in Key West. We will definitely come back to this haven.

Room Tip: If you want a pool view balcony room, ask for the ones at the top of the steps. I believe they were...
Key West, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011 via mobile

Lovely tropical surroundings with very friendly staff. Great pool and bar area. The rooms are a bit small but comfortably slept the 4 of us. More storage space would have been useful but the decor of the room was of high standard and lovely. We had a great five days and would certainly recommend it to others.

• Stayed August 2011
Cashiers
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

Really beautiful place. Lobby/hallways/rooms tastefully decorated & comfy feel. Pool/tiki bar excellent. Lunch/light snacks by pool reasonable & good. Have Tim the bartender make you a banana-strawberry smoothie with some rum poured on top.... Had slight loud tick occasionally with our a/c, but not enough to hamper sleep. Staff very friendly & knowledgeable. They helped us with scooter rental-jet ski trip & even told us about terrific local bar/restaurant which was great.

Room Tip: I think all the romms are good...cheaper rate if mid-week.
Key West, Fl
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

We are staying at the Inn now, and we are having the worst experience with housekeeping. Upon arrival, I discovered stained sheets. I asked them to change it, but housekeeping was gone, so I found myself making the bed myself. Next day, I had to call the front desk 5 times, for them to clean the room and change the sheets, finally, I had to "instruct" the housekeeping attendant how to clean my room, change sheets, take out the garbage, leave fresh linens. This is the worst experience I've had staying at a hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Winter Haven, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

This hotel was one of the nicest ones I have stayed at in a long time. The amenities - pool - was wonderful. You could get sun, or shade. The employees were very friendly and helpful; from the Management to the room service attendants, and all in between. You have all the amenities right there. Tiki bar was fun & lively.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to The Inn at Key West? Share your experiences!