Our room was pretty bad. Not very clean, worst bed I've slept on in years, leaking toilet, etc. The pool is lovely, clean, and well maintained. The location is not very convenient to Ducal Street, but you could walk it if you wanted (about a 35 min walk). In general, the staff were friendly. Also, the hotel is totally dog friendly. We brought 2 dogs (20 & 60 pounds) and they were welcome with no pet fee. It was my first trip to Key West and I now see why this hotel is such a bargain compared to others. It wasn't a terrible stay, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you you are OK with a seriously mediocre room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West