We spent 4 days during Fantasy Fest & the Banana Bay is a good value for the price in Key West.
Wi-Fi is only available in the lobby, grounds are kept clean & did enjoy the Spa coming back late 1 night from Duval Street which is 1.8 miles distant but a very easy ride on the little 50cc Scooter we rented
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West