We were very pleased with our stay at Banana Bay. It was very clean and nice. Everyone on the staff treated us well. It is an adults only resort simply so that those who do not want to share their space with children do not have to. It pretty much had a family feel even though no children were allowed. I was disappointed that they no longer have a business center with a pc guests can use. That is probably the current trend since most people have devices to connect with wifi. I just haven't caught up with that trend yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West