After reading other reviews we had our doubts but were pleasantly surprised. The worst part was the rainy weather. Upon checking in they had us in a double room ( I had called 2 weeks prior to confirm king room) Perry at the front desk immediately resolved the situation and put us in a room on the end with a view of the water and pool. Yes it could definitely use some TLC but for one of the only places that allows pets it was great. The pool was awesome and so was the beach front. Although you can't really swim there they had rocking chairs just to enjoy the view. I was even able to use my paddle board right there. The breakfast was minimal with bagels, muffins, cereal and waffles. We brought our bikes and it was about a 10 min ride to duval and downtown. Overall a great place that allows pets, has huge rooms, friendly staff and great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West