We had a great time on the Florida Keys. Banana Bay was a good location for us to enjoy up and down the Keys in three days. The resort was nice with a nice pool area. Our room could have been nice but the carpets were not very clean. Also our room was pretty dark so if you stay there be sure to ask for a room with a balcony that will give you more light.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West