We stayed here in July. I had no issues with the A/C and our room was clean, short of a hair inside the tub (I've seen a lot worse in my travels).
Clothing optional pool area.
Wish they had the tiki bar open, but we just went up to the store and brought our beers in.
Cannot beat the price
It is very quiet area tucked away on N. Roosevelt, far from the loud noise and crowds downtown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West