“Do Not Miss!” 5 of 5 stars

Salem, NH
41 attraction reviews
“Do Not Miss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I recommend that anyone going to Key West stop in to Peppers for the experience of it. Every worker there treats you like an old friend coming to visit. You get to sit down and they give you a bowl of chips to allow you to sample almost any of their sauces and spices. I am not a connoisseur but that didn't stop me from trying things and the woman behind the counter was very kind to me as I kept asking for hotter spices until I hurt myself. We ended up buying about 10 bottles and gave some to friends as gifts. They were also very helpful and shipped some back to NH so we did not have to carry it on the plane.

Visited February 2013

“Unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We have been to lots of wineries for wine tasting but this was a truly unique experience. They were so patient with our lack of knowledge about hot sauces. Would definitely recommend

Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“BEST PART OF MY TRIP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

THIS IS A MUST GO WHEN IN THE KEYS. Best during the day something non drinking and very very fun. I went with 3 other 22 year olds. This was such a great adventure and experience Maggie was great. We would recommend this to every and anyone. great place great prices great service. it is a hidden gem!

Visited March 2013
“On Top of Pepper Mountain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Pete and his team at Peppers took us for a climb up pepper mountain. Like a guide who knows the way to get you to your destination, he also needs to know the capabilities of his travellers. First Pete started us out with a light spice tasting with some usual flavors like BBQ, Asian, and some that aren't my usual suspects like honey, blackberry ( yes really) while keeping us entertained and providing antidote (chips) to put the fire down but not out.. By the time we knew it we had reached base camp.That was easy. Then came the trek to the top of the mountain. 90,000 then 110,000 then 250,000 Scoville units. WoW! That is some heat. Then followed by 300, 500, and finally my limit ... 600,000. Whoa baby. We did it. Visit Pete and his team. See how high you can go. Don't just walk through the store, sit down, sample some flavors, let them guide you to the top of your pepper mountain.

Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Afternoon Tasting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Took a group of friends to visit Peppers of Key West. Some liked hot sauces and some liked sweet sauces. We were very impressed with Katie our server. She was welcoming, knowledgeable and very good at her job. We bought a new flavor and will be getting other flavors we enjoyed on the web.

Visited February 2013