“Afternoon Tasting” 5 of 5 stars

Malvern, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Afternoon Tasting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Took a group of friends to visit Peppers of Key West. Some liked hot sauces and some liked sweet sauces. We were very impressed with Katie our server. She was welcoming, knowledgeable and very good at her job. We bought a new flavor and will be getting other flavors we enjoyed on the web.

Tampa, Florida
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Hot Sauce Tasting Extravaganza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Read the other reviews of the place before my wife and I checked it out and we were glad that we dropped by. Devon was so nice to us and very helpful as we tried many different sauces and dips. I guarantee with all the different varieties that you will find ones that you enjoy, whether it is ones that they make in house or ones from other vendors that they sell.

I ended up getting two of their sauces. The Key Lime Chipotle BBQ Sauce (had to get one with Key Limes in it) and the POKW Chicken Wing Sauce. Could have bought at least five others. Will stop by again if and when I am back in KW and I will order some sauces online. Stop by and check out if you like hot sauces.

Saint Charles, Missouri
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Best Hot Sauce Shop Yet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

They had the best selection and arrangement of hot sauces and rubs I have ever come across. We got Cuban rubs, Jamaican Jerk, Peri-Peri (first time I have seen that outside South Africa). They had tasting bars, so you could probably try 20 items if you wanted to.

Baltimore
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Ya gotta go here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Wish I could remember the young ladys name that helped us, (she was new) but she was SO HELPFUL. Had a great time tasting all the different sauces/dips that they have. Very informative of all the types of sauces out there...........there were hundreds and hundreds. Wonderful experience.

Visited October 2012
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The best "tasting" in Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We found this place walking by. It's a pepper sauce tasting bar. The tastings are free and the staff is very knowledgeable. We tried 21 sauces and ended with some jalapeño raspberry cream cheese. If you like hot sauce this is the place to go!