“Best store in key west!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 81 Shopping in Key West
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Manchester, Tennessee
“Best store in key west!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is my favorite store in Key West. I have made 2 visits to this store and have come away impressed both times. The service is excellent. They are friendly and you can try as many sauces as you want before you decide which ones you want to take home with you. If you go, make sure you talk to Katie when you get there. She will take care of you and is very friendly and nice.

Visited November 2012

Metamora, Illinois
“This Place Is Hot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife and I have very different tastes when it comes to spicy food. I was surprised when she told us we had to go here. I love heat and peppers and she's more into mild things. We went to Garbo's (across the street) for lunch and the grabbed some beers from a nearby bar before heading into Peppers.

Walking in we were greeted by Alfred who directed us to sit at the bar and try some of their products. Over the course of the next hour, we joked and talked with Alfred while sampling many of the finest hot sauces and marinades I've ever tried in my life. With a bit of goading from my wife and Alfred, I was encouraged to try the hottest sauce they offer without needing to sign a waiver. The gauntlet thrown and the promise of "a prize" I took them up on their challenge and sweated it out. I've never tried so many different types and styles of hot sauces in my life and nearly all of them were excellent. Even my mild-mannered wife found several that she enjoyed and we ended up purchasing 7 or 8 to take home with us.

I was skeptical at first thinking that it was just another store in Key West, but was happily surprised to find it was the highlight of our visit there. If you go, be sure to bring cold and frosty beverage from any of the local bars and plan on spending a good amount of time sampling their wares. This is a spot not to be missed.

Visited November 2012
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
27 attraction reviews
“Nice place to sample hot sauces”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Nice to be able taste the sauces before you purchase them. Some yummy things to buy. Too bad we couldn't take them on the the plane we would have bought more. Some of the hot sauces were too hot, but just try some, u can find one you like. Their are other snacks too!

Stockholm, Sweden
7 attraction reviews
“Extraordinarily friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Walk 30 meters from this place to get an ice bucket of beer and then go back for a free tasting of about 20 out of the available 500 sauces or so. Friendly and knowledgable service.

Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
34 attraction reviews
“Terrific Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stopped in here during a week long visit to Key West. Terrific, friendly customer service. Decided to stay for a free sampling. So glad we did! You're given a bowl of chips and asked what you like. The staff will bring you cup after cup of sauce samples. We left with several bottles that have been enjoyed since we returned home. The bottled water vending machine reads, "Water: $1 if you buy it now. $32 if you want it after you start tasting." lol

Visited October 2012