“A great time was had by all” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Caledonia, Mississippi, United States
“A great time was had by all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I took my daughter and mother out for a day of fishing and not being great fishermen what we really wanted was an experience and some great pictures to take home. Capt. Houde and First Mate Paul did not disappoint. The Captain got us out and fishing in no time and Paul was johnny on the spot keeping the baits going and gaffing our fish, not to mention cleaning them later. We hooked but lost a couple of Wahoo but brought home a Wahoo, a King Mackeral, 4 Black Fin Tuna and several Bonitas. A good time was had by all. Thanks Capt.

Visited October 2013

“Amazing experience. Great crew!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Always dreamed of fishing in the keys with my two sons. Captain Rich and John were nothing but excellent. We were having a slow start but he went further and we had some nice catches. Nice Mahi mami and Tuna. Thanks to John's skills in cleaning and filetting the fish, we had a great dinner cooked by the chef at the Blue Heaven. It was memorable! Great day thanks to captain Rich and John!

Visited August 2013
Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and 3 kids (ages 17,14,& 11) went out for a 4 hour trip with Capt. John and First Mate Paul. We caught sharks, snapper and grouper. The guys were informative and taught us a lot about reef fishing while keeping things fun and exciting for the kids. Definitely coming back to KW for another fishing trip with these guys. Lots of laughs and thrills reeling 'em in! Don't miss Southbound on your Key West itinerary !

Visited August 2013
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
11 attraction reviews
“2nd time in a year!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Captain Rich Houde did it again! We went fishing with him in Dec 2012 and again last week. He asked what we wanted to catch- my husband said dolphin ( Mahi Mahi) and he didn't disappoint! Fantastic at navigation through the reef! Definitely with the full day charter price!

Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Honeymoon Fishing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wonderful wife and I honeymooned in Key West and, after looking for things to do, she suggested we spend a morning/day doing some offshore fishing. We poked around the interwebs a bit and decided to call Soluthbound. From the first conversation I had with Captain Richard, it was clear this was the boat for us. Capt Rich and Mate John were very knowledgable and friendly guides throughout our 6 hour trip! We spent some good time catching yellow fin snapper and it was actually John who noticed my wife starting to turn a bit green (which was nice, since I was entirely too focused on catching fish!), so we changed tactics and trolled for a bit (she perked back up after we started moving). After returning to land, they recommended a wonderful restaurant to take our fish and get it prepared for us. I would highly recommend Southbound Charters and plan on using them again if ever back in Key West!

Visited June 2013